Thursday, October 9, 2008
TKAM Themes!!!
In the book TKAM I think that racism was one of the huge deals because, they are always saying the "N" word in almost every paragraph espiacally Mayella Ewell. just like the time on page 180 when she said to the colored man to cut a chiffarobe for her and that she would give him a nickel. And still think that whites are better than blacks. To my opinion mayella had no right and hopefully she wont ever be so terrible torwards blacks again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree about the hole "n" word thing, but at the same time I feel bad for Mayella because she just doesn't want to admit anything because she is scared of ho her dad may react, so she is just saying the "n" word because she knows that is what her dad would probably want.
Post a Comment